- The S.8Y series are of a rugged and reliable construction for long range communication networks at both UHF & VHF.
- The one piece folded dipole incorporates a d.c. short to minimise static interference.
- The balun assembly is completely encapsulated in epoxy resin, totally preventing moisture ingress, and has been tested to BS5490:IP67.
- These antennas give a gain of 10 dBd with front to back ratio typically 18 dB.
- They are supplied as standard with 3 metres of RG 213 cable terminated with an 'N' type socket, although cable and connector options are available upon request.
- The S.8Y is approved to MPT1411: Part 2