Collinear, 3 dBd Base Station and Marine Antenna for the 450 MHz Band
- CXL 70-3C/… is a 3 dBd, vertically polarized, omnidirectional base station and marine antenna, which covers the 380 – 470 MHz band in 4 models with up to 10 MHz overlap.
- The antenna is provided with our “C” universal fixation bracket made of epoxy-coated, seawater resistant aluminium. The accompanying U-bolts and fittings are made of stainless steel.
- CXL 70-3C/… can be mounted on 27 to 65 mm dia. mast tubes, and it is possible to lead the cable either along the inside or on the outside of the mast tube.
- The carefully designed radiating element is sealed in a high-quality, conical glass fibre tube with low wind-load, which will ensure performance undisturbed by corrosive environments.
- To substantially reduce noise caused by atmospherical discharges, all metal parts in the antenna are DC-grounded. Consequently, the antenna shows a DC-short across the coaxial cable.
- The exceptional mechanical capabilities of this antenna ensures long dependable service in all environments.