Centre-fed folded dipole antenna
- The S.1 series are of a rugged and reliable construction.
- The one piece folded dipole incorporates a d.c. short to minimise static interference.
- The balun assembly is completely encapsulated in epoxy resin, totally preventing moisture ingress, and has been tested to BS5490:IP67.
- These antennas can be arranged in a variety of arrays in combination with CPS (cable power splitter) series to produce a wide range of radiation patterns.
- They are supplied as standard with 3 metres of RG 213 cable terminated with an 'N' type socket.
- Heavy duty and stainless steel options are available.