Danimex HF 2000 Series
In stationary use, the control-head is placed in an adjustable cradle on the radio.
The same units are used in mobile use, connected, in this case, by a longer cable.
The keys are strong, arranged logically and placed well protected on the control-head rather than in the microphone to secure ruggedness and low cost of maintenance.
A standard microphone equipped with a MOTOTRBO standard plug is used, and can be easily replaced.
Although producing a true 125 watts of output power, the heat is controlled without use of mechanical fans - resulting in less noise and lowered maintanance costs.
Serviceability is a priority. Software updates can be installed from a PC via USB.
Cables and microphone connectors are over-sized. Housing is solid aluminum. Nothing is left to chance.
These are some of the reasons why we proudly offer a full 3 year warranty period.
- Frequency range: 1.6 to 30 MHz
- Frequency stability: 0,6 ppm
- Transmit power: 125 Watts PEP
- Frequency resolution: 10 Hz
- Operating temperature range from: -30° to +60°C
- Storage temperature range from: -40° to +85°C
- Humidity up to: 95% @ 50°C
- Operating voltage: 13.8 vdc ±20%, negative ground
- ALE per MIL STD 188-141B
- CCIR 493 à 4 & 6 digits selcall per interoperability agreements
- Upgradable to: 10 digits standard
- Supports: Beacon call & GPS call
- Size and weight: WxHxD mm
- Base radio: 225x92x244.5; 4 Kgs
- Mobile radio: 225x92x239; 4 Kgs
- Mobile control panel: 188x72x61.8; 0.5 Kgs