Danimex is looking for an experienced sales coordinator for our Middle East office in Dubai, U.A.E.
Providing excellent customer service to our channel partners is essential for Danimex Communications.
The purpose of the job of Sales Coordinator at our Middle East regional office in Dubai is primarily to assists the sales team and our channel partners on the main business operations activities.
The scope of the job involves focusing mostly on quoting to the customers, arranging logistics and distribution of any documentation, as well as follow up with our current and new partner and provide administrative and coordination support between our regional office and the company headquarters in Denmark.
This role is essential to ensure that the business operations run smoothly and fully coordinated, and so provide to our partners a high quality and effective support.
A Sales Coordinator must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone or email queries in a professional and friendly manner. The Sales Coordinator will liaise between other departments and the partners to provide the service and most suitable information to the clients’ needs, cost and time restraints.
- Order backlog tracking
- Generate quotations for the partners and interact with sales and HQ team on adjustments
- Support the finance department on preparation of sales reports & publish weekly dashboards around the same
- Coordinate with finance the daily Billing and pending order report for the region
- Coordinate with supply chain and our vendors on expected delivery times of equipment
- Generate sales leads to follow up by the regional sales team
- Inform sales team about the current stock levels
- Create and maintain partner databases
- Follow up & courtesy calls to the partners from time to time
- Coordinate telecalling & meeting line ups for sales team with new partners for alignment
- Assist Sales team on lead generation and qualification, tracking and appointments
- Support the effective execution of local marketing strategy and social media programs
- Project managing the larger opportunities coordinating between the Dubai and HQ office
- Main interface between the customers procurement teams and our purchasing department
- Maintaining an in depth understanding of Danimex portfolio
- Demonstrates measurable success through the achievement of set KPIs. E.g. account turnover and profitability, campaign management, report generation/analysis and overall service.
- Possesses strong business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail
- Is commercially astute, identifies and suggests opportunities to the sales team
- Thought understanding of the two-way radio business, products and components
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills
- Possesses strong customer telephone skills and
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Possesses the requisite Project Management skills required to ensure high quality standards of service and delivery
- Possesses strong knowledge of Microsoft office package
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
Please send your application and CV by email directly to Managing Director of Danimex Middle East, Mr. Elias Beyrouthy. firstname.lastname@example.org