Danimex is looking for an experienced sales coordinator for our Middle East office in Dubai, U.A.E.
Providing excellent customer service to our channel partners is essential for Danimex Communications. The purpose of the job of Sales Coordinator is primarily to assists our sales team and our channel partners in growing the business together.
The scope of the job includes: quoting to the customers, arranging logistics and distribution of any documentation and equipment, as well as follow up with both current and new partners.
The person filling this position will also be responsible for the daily follow up on ongoing projects and coordination between our regional office and your counterpart in the company head office in Denmark. This role is essential to ensure that the business operations run smoothly and fully coordinated, and so provide to our partners a high quality and effective support.
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a similar position within export- or sales coordination.
- Experience with project management.
- Strong English skills (verbal and written), and preferably knowledge of Arabic language.
- Possesses strong business writing skills and can produce high quality documents.
- Strong attention to details with an eye for execution.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Preferably understand the two-way radio business, products and components.
- Is commercially astute and able to identify and suggests opportunities to the sales team.
- Possesses strong knowledge of Microsoft office package.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a plus.
You will be working closely together with the General Manager of Danimex Middle East. We expect you to assist him in coordinating with our Head Office, and support him in driving the team and the business to continuous success.
1st May 2019
Please forward application and CV by email directly to Managing Director of Danimex Middle East, Mr. Elias Beyrouthy. firstname.lastname@example.org
and Amy Petersen email@example.com