Danimex Communication A/S is looking for an ambitious Key Account Manager for West and Central Africa. With reference to our SVP Global Account Operations you will be the head of our French speaking Africa Sales Department.
Danimex is a global distributor and supplier of radio communication solutions and hardware with more than 30 years of experience in deliveries to humanitarian organisations, NGO’s, defence, security and government organisations as well as modern industry.
Along with our head office located in Denmark, we have offices in U.A.E., South Africa and Kenya.
The core expertise of Danimex is to set up local, radio-based digital networks, digital mobile, handheld or fixed installations. Anything from small and nimble to extensive networks, serving all communication needs. Danimex delivers basic hardware as well as customised, integrated systems tailored to each customer. Danimex is a certified Motorola distributor, but handles other brands as well, such as Damm, Danpoint, Cambium, Rolatube etc.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Plan and coordinate our sales and marketing activities
• Expand and optimize our dealer network
• Contribute to Danimex’ general business development activities
• Experience with international sales, preferably in Africa and good negotiating skills on all levels in Danish, English and French
• Expertise in developing and maintaining close customer relationships
• Technical flair
• A commercial background at a high level
• An experienced traveler being good at communicating with different cultures
• Energetic, dynamic and innovative
• Goal-oriented and having a high level of achievement
• Sturdy leader style and in possession of a natural authority
• Motivating and empathic behavior
We offer a highly independent and responsible position with excellent potentialities, good colleagues and staff facilities.
You will be part of a professional team in a company with visions and an ambitious growth strategy.
You may expect travel activities of approximately 60 – 80 days a year.
Workplace: Sønderborg, Denmark. We expect that you are settled in/will move to the Sønderborg region within a reasonable time.
Application with relevant enclosures to be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be conducted continuously until the right candidate has been selected.